KP Lake is a great destination carp fishing in Bangkok, with plenty of different carp species to catch. Due to its distance from Bangkok we offer this as a 3 day trip and 2 nights in an upcountry hotel.
- Anglers are welcome to use bait fishing or fly fishing tactics at this lake. NOTE: Fly fishing tackle is NOT included.
- Day 1: Pick up at your hotel at 1.00 pm. Four hours drive to the destination. Overnight hotel.
- Day 2: Full day fishing for carp species. Overnight hotel.
- Day 3: Full day fishing for carp species. Transfer back to Bangkok. Arrival in Bangkok around 10.00 pm.
- Fish species you will target: Siamese giant carp, the rare Jullien's Golden Prize carp (Probarbus jullieni), , Catla carp, Rohu, Chinese Common Carp, Bighead carp, Silver carp, Java Barb, Mrigal, Giant Gourami, and Black Sharkminnow.
3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS PACKAGE PRICING:
- 1 angler: 32,000 baht
- 2 anglers: 44,000 baht (22,000 baht per angler x 2)
- 3 anglers: 54,000 baht (18,000 baht per angler x 3)
- 4 anglers: 68,000 baht (17,000 baht per angler x 4)
3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip transportation from your hotel to the lake by private minibus
- 2 hotel nights in individual room at upcountry hotel with complementary breakfast
- Full assistance of pro guides
- Required fishing permit (1 rod per angler)
- All fishing tackle provided (rod & reel)
- Baits and terminal tackle
- Soft drinks