Lure and Fly fishing for the Barramundi and Snakehead at Bang Na lakes – not opened on Friday – which is a venue made of 4 lakes, all located in the same area, at only one hour drive from Bangkok.
First lake is exclusively for giant snakeheads. Second one is for barramundi + giant snakeheads + striped snakehead. Third one is exclusively bigger size barramundi. Fourth one is for strped snakehead only.
FISHING METHODS: The lakes are fly and lure fishing only (live/dead baits are prohibited).
On top of the good fishing, there is a restaurant by the water offering some of the most delicious Thai cuisine (especially seafood) one can get.
TARGET SPECIES: The target species for this Bangkok Thailand fishing venue are snakehead and barramundi (Lates calcarifer). The lakes hold giant snakehead (Channa micropeltes) the top hard fighting predator aswell as striped snakehead (Channa striata). All these species will readily take most lures and flies when presented correctly.
PRICE OF DAILY PACKAGE:
- 1 angler/ 1 rod: 7,500 baht
- 2 anglers/ 1 rod each: 13,000 baht (6,500 baht per angler x 2)
- 3 anglers/ 1 rod each: 16,500 baht (5,500 baht per angler x 3)
DAILY PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Round trip transfer by private minibus from your hotel to the lake
- Full assistance of pro guides
- Required fishing permit
- All lure fishing tackle provided (rod & reel)
- Selection of lures, baits, and rigs
- Fly fishing rod & fly reel & flies
- Alcoholic beverages
- Food (Can be purchased at the lake for very reasonable price).